115th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
May 1-5, 2019
Registration is open! Click here
THE BROADMOOR RESERVATIONS - WAITLIST
As of 2/21/19 The Broadmoor is sold out for a few nights during our stay. Guests are asked to do the following when booking rooms:
- Call the Broadmoor and try to book your dates as normal (1-800-634-7711 Reference NJBankers for group rate)
- They will place you on a wait list for any room nights you may still need
- Email Jenn at NJBankers at email@example.com and be placed on our wait list.
- We still have a few rooms left and will try our best to accommodate requests
- Overflow Hotels – it is suggested you make alternative arrangements as we work through the waitlist; be mindful of the cancellation policies at the other hotels
GUESTS WITH CURRENT RESERVATIONS/HOLDING RESERVATIONS
Please email Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to cancelling any unused dates for your current reservation. We will cancel/modify the reservation on your behalf and assume the room nights to fulfill waitlist guests’ reservations.
We also ask at this time if you are holding rooms for guests that had not previously decided if they were attending if you now make your final decision. A reminder, you may not have a room in NJBankers block without registering for the Convention. Again, if you will email Jenn at email@example.com prior to cancelling any unused dates.
• TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS - Click here for transportation options
• SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE - Click here for information
Sponsorships are a great opportunity for giving your company maximum exposure and recognition.
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities available.
Lock in your sponsorship early so that you will benefit from months of pre-convention publicity!
Questions: Contact Jenn Zorn at firstname.lastname@example.org
• EXHIBITOR INFORMATION - click here for information
Any additional questions please contact: email@example.com.
OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES-SUITE RESERVATION POLICY
It is NJBankers policy that conference attendees are not allowed to sponsor any functions which conflict with a scheduled NJBankers event during the Conference or Market Showplace. This applies to hotel suites and meeting rooms and any outside activity. Any groups wishing to host additional functions will need approval by NJBankers Director of Education. In addition, no printed materials, gifts etc. may be sent to any guests’ rooms without the consent of NJBankers Director of Education. Associate Members are encouraged to plan group dinners on Thursday or Friday evenings. NJBankers receptions will conclude at 7:30 p.m. on these days.