115th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
May 1-5, 2019
Registration is open! Click here
NJBankers is proud to announce that the room block at The Broadmoor is now open and actively taking registrations.
Hotel anticipates being sold out during our stay, guests are encouraged to book ahead of time
• HOTEL reservations* may be made:
- By calling the hotel at 1-800-634-7711 (Reference NJBankers for group rate)
NOTE: Rates cannot be changed at check-in or checkout for guests who fail to identify their affiliation with NJBankers at the time the reservation is made.
Online by following this link
• NJBankers Room Rates – (room categories may be reviewed online at https://www.broadmoor.com/accommodations/ )
• Classic - $299 per night, single or double occupancy for a standard room* (325 to 450 Sq. Ft.)
• Superior - $339 per night (375 to 450 Sq. Ft.)
• Junior Suites - $489 (larger rooms in various locations with views of lake, mountain, parlors, sitting rooms or balconies may be included)
• Room Block closes on Wednesday, April 3, 2019. After Wednesday, April 3, 2019 reservation will be accepted on a space available basis at the group rate
• Room rates are European Plan and exclude lodging, city and state taxes, which presently are 9.63%. A Public Improvement Fee (PIF) of 2.75% will be assessed to all purchases at The Broadmoor
• NJBankers Room Rates will apply 3 days prior and 3 days after the conference, subject to availability
• All rooms must be guaranteed by credit card
• Hotel Cancellation after April 3, 2019, may also incur cancellation penalties
• TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS - Click here for transportation options
• SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE - Click here for information
Sponsorships are a great opportunity for giving your company maximum exposure and recognition.
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities available.
Lock in your sponsorship early so that you will benefit from months of pre-convention publicity!
Questions: Contact Jenn Zorn at email@example.com
• EXHIBITOR INFORMATION - click here for information
Any additional questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES-SUITE RESERVATION POLICY
It is NJBankers policy that conference attendees are not allowed to sponsor any functions which conflict with a scheduled NJBankers event during the Conference or Market Showplace. This applies to hotel suites and meeting rooms and any outside activity. Any groups wishing to host additional functions will need approval by NJBankers Director of Education. In addition, no printed materials, gifts etc. may be sent to any guests’ rooms without the consent of NJBankers Director of Education. Associate Members are encouraged to plan group dinners on Thursday or Friday evenings. NJBankers receptions will conclude at 7:30 p.m. on these days.