NJBankers Launches #NJThanksBanks Campaign
NJBankers kicked off our #NJThanksBanks campaign to showcase the great work our members do every day to support their customers, neighbors and communities.
Why this campaign is important for your bank and the banking industry:
- You work countless hours on the PPP to ensure the viability of businesses in your community.
- You have hosted food drives for many who have lost jobs during the pandemic.
- You ensure that kids have school supplies. We can go on so why don’t you?
This campaign will benefit the NJ banking industry by supporting our advocacy efforts to influence favorable legislation.
Submit your stories and to your benefit, you’ll have one less social media post to plan – plus you’ll show off how our industry makes a difference. We encourage multiple submissions. NJBankers will do our best to keep posts unbranded so you are not promoting another bank but the industry as a whole.
A posting schedule will be created and shared with all who submit stories so you are aware of when your submission will be posted. Stories will be posted once a week on Tuesdays.
Submitting your story is FAST and EASY!
- Email your story to Erin Suckiel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions should include a photo and 1-2 sentence caption
- Dimensions: 1200 x 628 pixels (Facebook)
You make the Garden State a better place to live, work and play so let’s ensure that New Jersey knows it!