The New Jersey Bankers Leadership Academy provides many opportunities for bankers to learn the necessary skills for moving their institutions into the future and ultimately support advocating for the banking industry. Our programs are designed to help cultivate and advance the careers of these individuals and help them achieve their personal goals for success. It’s a win-win-win situation for all; the bankers, the institution and the industry!
Success Through Effective Practices of Supervision (STEPS)
This program series is designed for Head Tellers, Teller Supervisors, and Department Supervisors
This three-day program will focus on the following:
- Session 1: Critical Skills for Supervisors (April 19, 2017)
- Session 2: Coaching for High Performance (May 23, 2017)
- Session 3: Time Management & Delegation (June 21, 2017)
The STEPS Curriculum:
- Session 1: Critical Skills for Supervisors
- Characteristics and behaviors of effective supervisors
- Understanding and maximizing your supervisory style via DISC Assessment
- Motivating a multi -generational staff
- Understanding and managing change
- Promoting teamwork
- Session 2: Coaching for High Performance
- Identifying coaching opportunities
- Using effective feedback to correct performance problems
- Effective coaching actions
- Conducting effective coaching sessions
- Dealing with difficult employee situations
- Session 3: Time Management & Delegation
- Understanding your time management style
- Learn how delegating can be a powerful time management strategy
- Overcome procrastination, time robbers and road blocks to best manage your time
- Develop a time management plan
**Certificate to be awarded upon completion of all three sessions.
The STEPS Program can be customized specifically to your organization and delivered at your location.
Contact us to get more information about our in-house training options.
Designed by: in Partnership with: