Our 116th Annual Convention is back live and in-person! Join us for four-days of engaging discussions on the latest banking topics and trends, fun-in-the-sun activities, and plenty of opportunities to make connections.
Due to the popularity and size of Amelia Island, we encourage you to make your hotel reservations now. The hotel anticipates to be sold out during our stay. Hotel room reservations must be made before the room block closes on April 19, 2022.
Hotel reservations can be made:
1. Online at https://book.passkey.com/go/NJBankers2022
2. Call 866-763-2960 (please reference the group name NJBankers 2022 Annual Convention when making reservations)
Room Rate: $349 + taxes and fees
Further Hotel and Fernandina Beach Information
For further information on hotel amenities, area restaurants and activities, contact the hotel concierge at is 904-277-1100 ext: 1231
Cancellation of Hotel Reservations / Early Departures:
Cancellations made within 7 days prior to arrival will forfeit the first and last night’s room rate and tax. No-shows will be charged the full room revenue the dates of the reservation as will any room vacated prior to the scheduled departure date. Attendee may be responsible for cancelled room charges if NJBankers does not meet its room block obligation.
Click here to preview the 116th Annual Conference Agenda
Sponsorship Opportunities: To learn about our sponsorship packages, contact Jenn Zorn at 908-272-8500 x611 or email@example.com
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All attendees will receive an email from OnTask on behalf of NJBankers. You will be required to show proof of Vax Card for negative Covid-19 test to attend the event. In case you did not receive an email, please use the link below. Once you fill out your name and email. The system will send you an email asking you your status.
NJBankers in-person events policy:
• NJBankers in-person events will require all attendees, speakers, guests, and NJBankers/BCG staff be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the start of the event, or to have tested negative
for COVID no more than 72 hours prior to the start of the event. All attendees will be required to present proof of either their vaccine or negative test prior to accessing the event.
• An email will be sent prior to all events detailing these policies and highlighting any changes that will be updated on our website
• While not a requirement, NJBankers encourages all attendees, speakers, guests and NJBankers/BCG staff to wear masks while indoors regardless of vaccination status
• If you show signs of a fever, cough or respiratory issues, we ask that you not attend an event
• If you become ill at an event, we ask you let a member of NJBankers management team know and leave the event
• No exceptions will be made to these requirements (religious and medical exemptions must show proof of negative COVID test as noted above)
• NJBankers reserves the right to rescind and/or amend these policies at any given time based on State of NJ and or CDC recommendations