Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Annual Golf & Networking Outing
Fiddler's Elbow Country Club
811 Rattlesnake Bridge Road
Bedminster, NJ 07921
Download Brochure and Registration Form
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11:00 a.m. Barbecue Lunch/Driving Range Open
12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
5:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Premium Open Bar
6:00 p.m. Awards & Buffet Dinner
1. If you are in doubt about the weather, please call NJBankers office at (908) 272-8500 after 7:00 a.m.
2. The Golf Tournament registration fee includes greens fee, cart, locker fee, use of range, lunch, course refreshments, reception and buffet dinner. Gratuity for lockers and bartenders is not included and is optional.
3. Shotgun tee off time is 12:30 p.m.
4. For those attending the reception and buffet dinner only, the cost is $175.00 per person.
Golf Tournament Rules
1. Fiddler's Elbow Country Club is a private golf course where U.S.G.A. rules govern all play except as modified by local rules.
2. The tournament will be a best ball team shamble format. In a best ball team shamble format, all four players tee off. The team then chooses the best drive of the four. All four players play their own ball from the selected drive until they have holed out. Scoring will be done with the best gross score of the foursome selected for each hole. Prizes will be awarded to the top four teams.
3. Golf scores must be submitted immediately following play in order to be eligible for prizes. Prizes will be announced during the dinner. NOTE: Only one skill prize will be awarded per golfer.
Club Dress Rules
Golf - Players are expected to wear traditional golf attire on the course. Bermuda length shorts are permitted. Golf shoes and shirts with collars are required. Jeans, T-shirts, sneakers or sweat suits are not permitted. Players are required to use non-metal alternative spikes (soft spikes.)
Dinner – Casual or sports dress is acceptable at all times.