Emerging Leaders Program 2020
The Emerging Leaders Program is designed to enhance the organizational, performance, and leadership skills of highly motivated managers who have the potential to become future leaders in the banking industry. The program’s content is designed to develop emerging bank leaders in the areas of talent development, maximizing team effectiveness, communication effectiveness, diversity and inclusivity, leading change, emotional intelligence and learning more about the strategic banking issues at the state and national level.
At the conclusion of the program, participants will:
- Gain insights into their leadership styles, strengths and development needs with a focus on short and long term development planning;
- Develop enhanced proficiency in all communication skills with an emphasis on message delivery, active listening, style flexibility, and professional presentation;
- Gain skills in creating and sustaining high performing teams while dealing effectively with conflict and problem resolution;
- Obtain strategies to maximize employee contributions and build talent through effective coaching and performance management initiatives;
- Learn how to positively address the challenge of change and lead others with confidence that will create productive outcomes;
- Explore leadership strategies that appreciate diversity and foster inclusion;
- Gain insights into strategic banking and visionary leadership through exposure to issues on the national and state banking landscape.
Participants must meet the below criteria in order to be considered for this program:
- a minimum of 3-5 years of management experience
- have direct reports
- lead a work unit
- show potential for leadership
Click here for additional details and registration